Thursday, December 12, 2013

Theatrical Productions Insurance

Theater productions have very unique needs when it comes to insurance. At John hart Insurance we can design the right combination of coverage and price. Theatrical Productions insurance provides coverage for theatrical companies at fixed locations or while on tour. Insurance generally can cover a wide range of shows and locations. We can cover traveling theater groups, choirs, drama schools, lighting & sound companies, theater companies, ballets companies and orchestras.

Coverage Your Theater Company May Need:
  •            Workers’ Compensation – Covers injuries to employees
  •          Event Insurance – Covers the liability arising out of an event
  •          Directors & Officers – Covers the board and key executives
  •          Foreign Liability – Covers the production company if there is travel to a foreign country
  •          General Liability – Provides general business insurance arising out of the businesses operations
  •          Equipment/Property – Provides insurance in the event of damaged, lost, or stolen equipment

Remember that contracts between your firm and the event organizer most likely require insurance to be in place. We can help you by providing the right combination of coverage and price.