John Hart Insurance takes insurance seriously. But we understand that our clients are in the entertainment business, and many times that is fun. You are providing fun and relaxation for the public. Here are just a few of the kinds of entertainment we insure and the most common risk associated with each.
- Concerts- Injury to spectators
- Feature Films- Injuries to cast members
- Theme Parks- Injury to guests
- Theater Productions- Damage to props and wardrobe
- Documentaries- Copyright infringement
- Commercials- Property damage
- Short Films- Errors and omissions
- Special Events- Event cancelation
- Photographers- Owned Equipment
- Television- Injury to cast and animals
- Video Productions- Negative film and videotape damage or loss
- Film Schools- General liability
- Touring Performers- Non-appearance and cancellation
We have over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance. We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies. Call us today for more information.