Superior Insurance Service For The Entertainment Industry
Have you left a business and thought, “How are they even in business”? Or have you gotten off the phone and said, “They don’t understand or care about my needs or even respect me”? We have had those experiences, and we don’t ever want any of our customers to feel that way about our firm.
Outstanding customer service can mean something different to each person. However, we believe there is a basic underlying attitude of a firm that provides outstanding customer service. We would like to share our thoughts on what our firm believes contributes to outstanding customer service.
Outstanding customer service is a mindset that we want every employee to have.
We practice three basic principles when relating to clients: empathy, appreciation and helpfulness.
- Empathy - We will consider and understand your opinion and needs. We will educate you on the details of insurance so that you can make an informed decision.
- Appreciation - You are important to us and you should be told so. We will value our relationship with you and treat you with respect and trust.
- Helpfulness- When you call our agency you will talk to a licensed professional who lives and works in the community. We will listen to your requests and provide thoughtful responses. We will always say thank you. We know you have choices when it comes to selecting your insurance agent, and we appreciate that you have chosen us.
Here are other guiding principles that every agency should live by
- Do what you say you are going to do. If you say the certificate will be delivered by 10:00 am Tuesday; deliver it before or on time.
- Own your mistakes. No agency is perfect, so when a mistake is made, take responsibility and identify corrective measures to prevent it from happening again.
- Care about the customer. Genuinely care about your customers and their experiences. When a loss occurs we will get involved as if the loss happened to us.
The staff at John Hart Insurance has over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance. We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies. This knowledge base allows us to structure an insurance program specifically for each client that will be a balance of the best coverage and most economical solutions to help them manage the risks inherent to their unique businesses.