An Entertainment Insurance Update
Your business provides important and needed services to your customers and is a cornerstone in the community. You also have the responsibility of employing many good people. It is important to have the best possible combination of business insurance coverage, pricing, and service.
We can help you design an entertainment insurance program that is right for your individual business.
We understand that having the right business insurance program can be the difference between recovering from a loss or going out of business.
Business Insurance Considerations
· Do not overlook needed coverage like employment practice liability, business income, and cyber liability. A business owner’s policy or “BOP” might be a good option for you.
· Work with an independent agent. We can help by recommending coverage options and searching the market for the best options for your business.
· Consider combining your business coverage with your commercial auto to provide additional discounts.
· Have your agent educate you on what kind of business insurance you may need.
· Make sure you read your insurance policies.
· Request that your agent perform an annual program review. This is a good way to determine if you need other coverage because of business changes.
The staff at John Hart Insurance has over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance. We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies. This knowledge base allows us to structure an insurance program specifically for each client that will be a balance of the best coverage and most economical solutions to help them manage the risks inherent to their unique businesses.