That is our motto, but just what do we mean by this? JohnHart Insurance specializes in the entertainment industry. The entertainment industry creates fun, educational and even inspirational movies, TV, film and more. With this activity comes a certain amount of risk. Risks can include lost or damaged equipment, injury on sets, copy write litigation, injury to cast and crew and more. Our job is to partner with our clients to help them reduce their risk and protect their assets.
Our clients develop, create and produce fun productions for the public. At John Hart Insurance, we help manage the risk associated with creating fun.
Here are some of our key products and services:
- Insurance For Props, Sets and Wardrobe: Covers damage to specific equipment during production or events.
- Producers Errors & Omissions: Covers legal liability and defense for the production company against lawsuits alleging unauthorized use of title, format, ideas, characters, plots, plagiarism, unfair competition or piracy.
- Workers Compensation: Covers injury to crew members as required by state law.
- Insuring Equipment: Covers cameras, sound/lighting equipment and rented or leased equipment.
- Cast Insurance: Covers production companies’ extra expenses in the event of death, injury or illness to performers.
- Comprehensive Liability Coverage: Protects the production company against claims for bodily injury or property damage liability arising out of filming. Coverage includes use of all non-owned vehicles (both on and off camera) including physical damage to such vehicles. This coverage will be required prior to filming on any city or state roadways, or any location sites requiring filming permits.