Thursday, March 26, 2015

Why The Film Industry Needs Independent Insurance Agents

John Hart Insurance is an independent agent, this means we don’t work for any one insurance company. We have access to many markets, giving us the ability to shop your film, production or entertainment Company to many markets, for the best option for you. With captive insurance agents, like the big national companies, you only get the guidance of one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agent, you might get up to eight choices. There are a number of benefits to working with us:

  • We will work with you to make sure your claim is processed to your satisfaction
  • We provide a number of coverage options
  • Are not obligated to any one company
  • John Hart and his staff know and understand the entertainment industry
  • We search the market for the  best combination of price and coverage
  • We are committed to exceeding your expectations
  • You are who we answer to, not a board of directors in NY
  • We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties
  • Our staff is qualified and trained to explain coverage in understandable language
  • We can review coverage and make necessary changes based on your needs


When you work with us, we will give you unbiased advice.  As an independent insurance agent we are very knowledgeable about all the companies that exist in the marketplace. We know which companies have the best track record when it comes to pleasing their policy holders. We can narrow your options down and help you choose between the best insurance companies in the market. Not all insurance agents are the same! Choosing the right one can make a big difference – in price, service, and value.
We have over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance.  We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies. Call us today for more information.


3 comments:

  1. Hello friend,i know its not appropriate to address to you in this manner,.I have a broken heart and a painful sad life.Am suffering from multiple problems in my life ,disease ,debts ,depression,recently i got electric shock where my hands and face were burnt and more worse to this i do not have anyone in my life to help me,am jobless.My pain is increasing day after day,due to pressure from people i have to pay,the money i got from them was for my treatment..I can not explain well my life its so bad,.I wish i could show you the clear picture of it.This is in short of it but is more worse than i can express it.I only ask God and you to help me over come my problems,I need $ 2000 dollars to solve my problems .i feel ashamed to ask since am a man.I just need to have a happy life.I hope and pray that you will help me,but my friend my life is truly is bad,it feels like death. ASk God for me to help me. Kayondo07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend,i know its not appropriate to address to you in this manner,.I have a broken heart and a painful sad life.Am suffering from multiple problems in my life ,disease ,debts ,depression,recently i got electric shock where my hands and face were burnt and more worse to this i do not have anyone in my life to help me,am jobless.My pain is increasing day after day,due to pressure from people i have to pay,the money i got from them was for my treatment..I can not explain well my life its so bad,.I wish i could show you the clear picture of it.This is in short of it but is more worse than i can express it.I only ask God and you to help me over come my problems,I need $ 2000 dollars to solve my problems .i feel ashamed to ask since am a man.I just need to have a happy life.I hope and pray that you will help me,but my friend my life is truly is bad,it feels like death. ASk God for me to help me. Kayondo07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friend,i know its not appropriate to address to you in this manner,.I have a broken heart and a painful sad life.Am suffering from multiple problems in my life ,disease ,debts ,depression,recently i got electric shock where my hands and face were burnt and more worse to this i do not have anyone in my life to help me,am jobless.My pain is increasing day after day,due to pressure from people i have to pay,the money i got from them was for my treatment..I can not explain well my life its so bad,.I wish i could show you the clear picture of it.This is in short of it but is more worse than i can express it.I only ask God and you to help me over come my problems,I need $ 2000 dollars to solve my problems .i feel ashamed to ask since am a man.I just need to have a happy life.I hope and pray that you will help me,but my friend my life is truly is bad,it feels like death. ASk God for me to help me. Kayondo07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete