Thursday, April 21, 2016

Commercial Insurance Offers Real Solutions For The Entertainment Industry

Commercial Insurance 101

If you are involved in any entertainment operation, you know how important it is to keep your production running smoothly. There is nothing worse than an interruption in your production that may cause you to under deliver products or services to your producers, studio or networks. One very important parts of running a company, is ensuring that you have proper entertainment insurance coverage.

What Is Commercial Insurance For The Entertainment Industry?

Entertainment insurance is designed to protect your business from unforeseen losses like fire, theft, business income loss, and third party liability claims.
There are many different kinds of coverage that can be included in a commercial insurance policy, and depending on your business, you may need other specialized coverage including:
Property- including coverage for props
Business income- loss of potential income
Inland marine- coverage for drones, cameras, etc
Workers’ compensation- including injury to stunt professionals
General liability-
Professional liability- copyright infringement coverage
Director and officers
Employment liability

It is important to use an agent with commercial experience to help your business find the right combination of coverage, price, and service.

The staff at John Hart Insurance has over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance.  We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies.  This knowledge base allows us to structure an insurance program specifically for each client that will be a balance of the best coverage and most economical solutions to help them manage the risks inherent to their unique businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment