Entertainment companies have very unique risks. John Hart Insurance Agency offers customized insurance products specifically to the entertainment industry. We have years of experience in covering musicians, entertainers, live events, artists, stage productions, motion pictures, and foreign productions.
While each production is different, we have found these entertainment insurance coverages can address many of the risks associated within the entertainment industry.
- Film & Video Production Insurance
- Special Event Production Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Equipment Floaters
- Case & Crew Insurance
- Copyright infringement Insurance
- Negative Film & Videotape Insurance
- Props, Sets and Wardrobe Coverage
- Theatrical Production Insurance
- Rigging, Lighting Technician And Sound Technician Insurance
- Property Insurance Specifically For Drones
- Animal Mortality Insurance
John William Hart III Insurance Agency, presents a brief description of the various types of insurance coverages available to the Motion Picture and Television production company. These descriptions are general in nature and are not a complete explanation of the policy terms. We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies. This knowledge base allows us to structure an insurance program specifically for each client that will be a balance of the best coverage and most economical solutions to help them manage the risks inherent to their unique businesses.