You are in the entertainment and education business. You create and design products that truly amaze us all. In doing so, you also create risks for your company, employees and others. We can produce an entertainment insurance policy that fits your needs. John Hart Insurance produces entertainment insurance that will match your risks. We work with many of the leading insurers in the entertainment industry.
To protect your firm you should consider the following kinds of insurance:
- Worker’s Compensation- Covers injury to employees.
- Business income - If you have a loss and can’t operate, this insurance provides replacement income for period of time.
- Cast Insurance- Reimburses the production company for any extra expense necessary to complete principal photography of an insured production due to death, injury or sickness of any insured performer or director.
- Errors and Omissions- Covers legal liability and defense for the production company against lawsuits alleging unauthorized use of title, format, ideas, characters, plots, plagiarism, unfair competition or piracy.
- Props, Sets and Wardrobe- Provides coverage on props, sets, scenery, costumes, wardrobe and similar theatrical property against risks of direct physical loss, damage or destruction occurring during the production.
The entertainment industry is a very competitive and complex business that comes with uncommon exposure risks. Entertainment insurance can help protect against many liabilities and we are ready to help you.