Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Equipment Floaters For The Entertainment Industry

Your entertainment company may own specialized equipment, like cameras, props, sets, or other production equipment that you take on location. You also may have a need for special floater coverage for a short period of time or as part of your overall insurance program. No matter what the case we can help with the best possible combination of coverage, price and service.

Entertainment Equipment Floater
  •          Coverage is available for a wide variety of property, during production or while in your care, custody and control.
  •          Property located on or off your premises.
  •          Property in transit.
  •          Coverage generally can be provided for risk of direct physical loss, including earthquake.

Types of Equipment Covered
  •          Cameras
  •          Production equipment
  •          Sound equipment
  •          Theatrical equipment
  •          Editing equipment
  •          Musical instruments
  •          Other misc. equipment

The staff at John Hart Insurance has over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance.  We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies.  This knowledge base allows us to structure an insurance program specifically for each client that will be a balance of the best coverage and most economical solutions to help them manage the risks inherent to their unique businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment