Thursday, December 28, 2017

Rental House Coverage for the Entertainment Industry

Rental houses and other post-production facilities are an important part of the entertainment industry.  These locations all have unique exposures that need to be insured.  Our agency has the markets for this type of risk, and can offer you many options for your rental house insurance.

What Kind of Coverage Do Rental Houses Need?

  •          Commercial General Liability
  •          Umbrella
  •          Workers’ Compensation
  •          Crime Coverage
  •          Equipment Breakdown Coverage
  •          Property of others in your care
  •          Commercial Business Automobile
  •          Commercial Property
  •          Earthquake or flood insurance
  •          Business Interruption
  •          Entertainment Property Floater

The staff at John Hart Insurance has over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance.  We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies.  This knowledge base allows us to structure an insurance program specifically for each client that will be a balance of the best coverage and most economical solutions to help them manage the risks inherent to their unique businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment