Benefits of a Business Insurance Review
Every Entertainment company, at some time, should have their entertainment insurance reviewed by an independent insurance agent like John Hart Insurance. If it has been more than a year since your last review, now may be a good time. We review all our clients’ insurance needs on a regular basis. There are many benefits to an insurance review including:
· Prices change and a review can determine if you are getting competitive rates on your insurance.
· Your coverage needs may have changed and your policy should reflect these changes.
· There may be new insurance companies to which we have access.
· Laws and regulations are changing and may require a different kind of insurance
Why Review My Entertainment Insurance?
- We have identified a number of questions that might indicate your business insurance is out of date.
- Did you purchase any new equipment?
- Are you planning any foreign productions?
- Do you have new talent on contract?
- Are you involved in any new partnerships?
- Have you seen an increase in your claims?
- Do your vehicles cross state lines?
- Have you experienced growth?
We live in interesting financial times and making sure we save money wherever we can is very important. Having us preform an insurance review might just be what is needed to protect your assets while putting money back in your pocket.
The staff at John Hart Insurance has over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance. We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies. This knowledge base allows us to structure an insurance program specifically for each client that will be a balance of the best coverage and most economical solutions to help them manage the risks inherent to their unique businesses.