Important Topics For A Entertainment Insurance Renewal
There are many common renewal dates for commercial risks. July and January are two of the most common. July is just around the corner, so we thought we might share some of the topics which are important to review as part of your business insurance renewal.
Big Picture Business Insurance Renewal Questions
What Has Changed In Your Business?
These questions are important, as the resulting answers can change your risk, insurance program design, and ultimately your business insurance premiums.
- Have you added any new locations?
- Did you update or remodel your facility?
- Have you hired new talent?
- Do you store any film or tape?
- Did you make any investments in your business?
- Have you sold any personal property or equipment?
- Have there been any changes in ownership?
Other Important Business Insurance Renewal Questions
These are also important and can affect your premiums
1. Have you added any employees?
2. What are your projected sales for the next year?
3. Are you planning on any changes with your commercial autos?
4. Have you entered into any new leases or contracts?
5. Have you designed protocols in the event of a cyber-breach?
6. Have you added any security systems, including alarms, surveillance cameras, etc?
Putting a little effort into your business insurance renewal can reap rewards in the form of better coverage and lower premiums. The staff at John Hart Insurance has over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance. We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies. This knowledge base allows us to structure an insurance program specifically for each client that will be a balance of the best coverage and most economical solutions to help them manage the risks inherent to their unique businesses.