An Entertainment Insurance Update
We recommend you start 2018 strong by having us complete a review of your entertainment insurance program. We will review your exposures to risk and compare these to your current coverage. If we do not find any gaps, we will tell you, and if we do find gaps, we will provide recommendations to you.
Here are some things you can do today to strengthen your business insurance program for 2018:
- Read your insurance policies. It is better to know what coverage you have before a loss occurs.
- Meet with your agent and have him/her review your program and make recommendations.
- Review your losses over the past few years and determine if there are any areas where improved safety might help reduce losses.
- Take advantage of any loss prevention services offered by your business insurer.
- Consider adding additional coverage like Professional liability, media liability, or copyright infringement, employment practices liability, or a commercial umbrella policy.
- Review all your safety policies to make sure they are up-to-date
- Make safety training a priority in 2018 with safety incentives for accident-free months.
The staff at John Hart Insurance has over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance. We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies. This knowledge base allows us to structure an insurance program specifically for each client that will be a balance of the best coverage and most economical solutions to help them manage the risks inherent to their unique businesses.